Production Technician - 2nd Shift
Londonderry, New Hampshire | Contract
Do you like working on cutting edge technology? Like troubleshooting and testing high tech products? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking Process Technicians for their 2nd Shift - this is a 9 / 80 Schedule with every other Friday off. Long term temporary roles.
Responsible for alignment and testing of completed products, will do PWB programming / Unix operating system, will operate a thermal test chamber, will troubleshoot mechanical/electrical assemblies, screen and test systems/sub-assemblies as well as mechanical and electrical assembly.
- 2 year technical degree required and 2 years of experience in electronics manufacturing
- 2 years of experience with thermal / image intensifier products desired
- 1 year of experience with troubleshooting / testing thermal/image intensifier products
- An understanding of electronic, optical and mechanical assemblies
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering prints and schematics ability to read, understand, and follow written work instructions
- Computer skills required (CostPoint, Excel, Scanning Document, Word, etc.)
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing and 6S
- Ability to work in a fast paced demanding environment
- Strong communication skills
- Organized, quality conscious with strong attention to detail a must
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance, if necessary
Client is looking to interview right away. Will be required to complete a drug screen and background check before you can start (1-2 weeks time frame)
Apply now for immediate consideration
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.