Westborough, Massachusetts | Contract
Responsible for assignment and prioritization of work within the manufacturing cells according to build & ship priorities. Perform implementation duties relating to product and process support. Responsible for all aspects of employee performance management, including development and training opportunities for direct reports. Liaise between production floor and all other departments, providing feedback or seeking information when necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on component moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Performance management of all direct reports, including timely performance reviews & ongoing feedback and attendance.
- Mentor, develop and address training opportunities for all direct reports.
- Execute the production schedule to meet customer needs based on customer backlog, and meet commit dates for completion.
- Responsible to assign work to employees with the appropriate skill level as defined on their training badges.
- Track capacity and labor detail against standards, as well as monitor/establish standards based on lean initiatives.
- Oversee jobs through the complete production process.
- Maintain high quality of product and manage quality and production issues.
- Ensure a safe work environment and be the lead within manufacturing to implement, meet and ensure 6S initiatives.
- Responsible to implement corrective action for errors in the manufacturing process.
- Responsible for MRB process relating to manufacturing issues that occur in the process.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to companies various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
- Support all corporate and site 5S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system (OCuity).
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Ability to multi-task with strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- AA/AS Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years in a manufacturing environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.