Production Machine Operator
Bethel, Vermont | Contract
A Bethel, Vermont manufacturing facility is seeking an entry-level Production Machine Operator on 1st Shift. You can join a team that has developed a reputation of being the leading company in their industry, servicing clients from all across the U.S. and around the world.
- You will be trained in the operation of production machinery that fills and pressurizes cans
- Will perform basic production line-work in a team oriented atmosphere
- Will perform general end-of-line duties such as quality control and packaging
- The typical duties require patients and strong attention to detail
- Must be flexible and willing to learn
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- High school diploma or GED
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.