Production Associate - Hand Assembler
Westborough, Massachusetts | Contract
Perform a variety of operations related to the preparation of components. Assemble electronic & mechanical components onto printed circuit assemblies and sub-assemblies utilizing process procedures, written
instructions, diagrams and blueprints. Work may be conducted by using a lighted magnifying lens or under a microscope, utilizing small hand tools, machinery or other applicable materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
• Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on the components’ moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
• Assemble electronic & mechanical components onto printed circuit assemblies and sub-assemblies utilizing process procedures, written instructions, diagrams and blueprints.
• Meet customer requirements using IPC workmanship standards.
• Communicate and take direction from lead/supervisor.
• Support and follow all ISO standards related to companies various Quality Management Systems. These
systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
• Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system (OCuity).
• Perform repetitive hand motion.
• Use various hand tools (pliers, rulers, cutters, hand-formers, etc.).
• Work with miniature to large components that may require visual magnification.
• Read and interpret assembly instructions, drawings and work instruction processes.
• Knowledge of IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
• Pass IPC-A-610 Modules: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 & 8.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.