Press Operator -3rd
Townsend, Massachusetts | Contract
Job Summary: The Kluge Foil Press Operator will set-up and run the Kluge Foil Press.
Job Purpose and Duties:
- Machine operator performing set-up of equipment using a scale to verify location.
- Determines correct foil and is responsible for the quality of the product.
- Make necessary adjustments to impression an foil location.
- Support team and assist in some PM maintenance tasks.
- Multi Color sheet fed or continuous/web presses running mostly custom or base forms work OR high speed single color continuous/web presses.
- Intermediate to advanced manual numbering may be required.
- Manual setups and changeovers are typically required and are of intermediate to advanced difficulty.
- Presses may have intermediate to advanced finishing functions.
- Duties and tasks at this level are of medium to high complexity.
- Basic math and reading skills; basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy; detail oriented; ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Mechanical ability to operate and maintain equipment as required.
- High School (or equivalent)
- Must pass background check and be eligible for employment in the U.S.
- Previous Press Operator experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.