Precision Electro-Mechanical Inspector
Merrimack, New Hampshire | Contract
Our client is currently seeking a Precision Electro-Mechanical Inspector (PMI) for 1st shift that is knowledgeable in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) per ANSME Y 14.5.
Requires the ability to comprehend specifications, schematics, wiring diagrams, mil-specs, and purchase order and to apply a level of knowledge necessary to test and inspect normally acquired through post high school technical education. Also requires at least 4 years of working technical experience in an electronic test environment using a wide variety of test and inspection equipment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have necessary skills in geometry and trigonometry to calculate dimensions, angles and radii and thorough knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Must be proficient in inspection techniques including use of inspection equipment such as sine bar, micro-height, comparators and leveling plates.
- Must have basic knowledge of electrical and optical inspection.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of ESD precautions and requirements.
- Must have knowledge of statistical techniques.
- Utilize sampling plans and switching techniques outlined in MIL-STD-105.
- Should possess required computer skills.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with military and aerospace specifications and purchase orders and prints.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.