Post Press -Bindery Operator -1st shift
Townsend, Massachusetts | Contract
Operates moderately complex post press equipment of intermediate to advanced difficulty. Typically requires preventive maintenance functions to be performed.
Likely to utilize basic to intermediate computer systems in the completion of duties. Equipment operators in this level typically process multiple product types.
- High School (or equivalent)
- Printing experience desirable
- Three years of manufacturing experience
- Basic math and reading skills; basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy; detail oriented; ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Mechanical ability to operate and maintain equipment as required.
- Familiarity with product and equipment preferred.
- Familiarity with Lean principles preferred.
- Must pass background check and be eligible for employment in the U.S.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.