Polisher - 2nd Shift
Lebanon, New Hampshire | Contract
Our client; a leading Upper Valley Manufacturer is seeking a Polisher on 2nd Shift. This person will perform a variety of polishing, deburring, machine operating and quality operations in a fast paced, well-maintained manufacturing facility.
NOTE: Experience is not required for this position. If you are reliable and have a positive attitude we can train you.
- The primary responsibility will be to follow set-up cards to perform various repetitive simple machine set-ups to polish and remove burrs from parts
- Inspect own work; correct or report detected discrepancies to supervisor.
- Record appropriate data on designated forms as required.
- Maintain necessary records.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task, coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive.
- Associate must be able to keep up with a fast pace workflow environment.
- Ability to work at an assigned machine completing a repetitive task for an 8 hour shift.
- Required to stand for long periods of time
2nd Shift (3: 00pm - 11: 00pm)
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.