Part Washer - 1st Shift
Manchester, New Hampshire | Contract
Looking for summer employment? Interesting in working in a manufacturing environment where your role will be fast paced and busy? This is a great opportunity to work for a growing and stable company in the area!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking several 1st Shift employees to assist with a project that will go through the end of the summer. In this role, you will be responsible for opening boxes, washing parts, rinsing parts and hanging them to dry and getting them ready for shipment. Also will do some visual inspection.
- High School / GED preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of previous Manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Will be required to wear steel toed safety shoes, gloves, long sleeve shirts, and hearing protection if required.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs, only if needed
- Will do repetitive motions with arms, hands, pushing and pulling as well as stand for majority of shift
- Good attendance, initiative, someone who wants a job and to learn and grow, good longevity if possible
Drug screen is required - start Monday 6/26
Hours are 7: 00AM - 5: 00PM (10 hour days) Monday through Friday - Mandatory OT
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.