Peabody, MA | Contract
Our client is long for an Opto-Mechanical technician
This facility offers free use of their workout center and also has a full dining cafeteria.
. In this position, you will ensure optical deck assemblies are built to specification.
- Perform rough and fine optical alignment on bare decks
- Record and report all data such as laser efficiency
- Perform final optical alignment on completed systems
- Troubleshoot optical sub-systems
- Complete mechanical measurements such as plate height, trench depth, TEC height, ball plunger height, RFID board clearance
Ability to read assembly diagrams and blueprints; and assembly/alignment procedures
Experience working with precision optics and lasers; and performing precision mechanical/opto-mechanical assembly
Understand proper handling of precision optics, mirrors, lenses and filters
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.