Stow, Massachusetts | Contract
Our Client is looking for an experienced Office Manager with Bookkeeping experience. The role consists of bookkeeping responsibilities; supporting the office growth and retention; maintaining daily operations; and communicating with vendors and independent contractors on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Experience in bookkeeping (general ledger, AP and AR)
- Ability to proactively handle challenging people/situations.
- Purchase Orders, Collections, Bank Deposits
- Experience and high level of comfort with technology and office equipment
- Tech savvy with social media platforms
- Proficient in MS Office products, Excel and industry accounting packages
- Ability to manage priorities in a dynamic customer-focused environment.
- Detail oriented, organized and concerned with accuracy
- Methodical and comfortable with routine
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive and energetic with a can-do attitude
- Impeccable ethics
- High degree of personal initiative
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.