OKI Digital Output -2nd
Townsend, Massachusetts | Contract
The OKI printers are used to imprint color images on envelopes, greeting cards and other documents.
Job Purpose and Duties:
- Perform a complete set-up of one or more OKI presses in an efficient manner.
- Identifying and loading correct stock.
- Using Firey Command workflow software and other electronic databases to process and send digital files.
- Assuring accurate registration of image including trouble shooting and resolving problems making appropriate adjustments to image location.
- High School (or equivalent)
- Printing experience desirable
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience
- Basic math and reading skills; basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy; detail oriented; ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Mechanical ability to operate and maintain equipment as required.
- Experience with computer operation and the use of software to process or manipulate digital data.
- Must pass background check and be eligible for employment in the U.S.
- Familiarity with product and equipment preferred.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.