Multi-Disciplined Assembler - 1st Shift
Londonderry, New Hampshire | Contract
Do you have strong electro-mechanical assembly and soldering experience? Would you like to work for a growing company that makes high tech products? This job could be for you!
Multiple openings - Apply now for immediate consideration
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking to hire several Electro-Mechanical Assembler / Solderers for their 1st Shift. Long term temporary roles. Role will be responsible for assembly (electro-mechanical and mechanical) of small parts and various assemblies, will use precision equipment to complete work and will use hand /power tools, work with epoxy, perform documentation, through the assembly process, Great company and high tech environment and products.
- 1 year of experience performing E/M, Mechanical and/or optic assembly in lean manufacturing setting along with 5S knowledge
- Sit/stand for long periods assembling/soldering small components
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work with hand tools
- Effectively communicate with coworkers
- J STD soldering skills/certificate preferred
- Available to work OT and be flexible
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment as well as working on multiple projects
- Must be quality focused with a strong attention to detail
- Honest and accurate record keeping
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluently in English
- Experience using RTV (room temperature silicon) and epoxy
- Will work from schematics, drawings and work instructions - must have this experience
- Obtain a secret clearance, if required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.