Mold Operator - 3rd Shift
Manchester, New Hampshire | Contract
Do you have machine operation experience and have an interest in making molded products for aerospace, automotive, truck & bus, fluid power, agricultural, energy, food and beverage, construction, recreational and chemical industries? This is a great opportunity to work for a growing and stable company in the area!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking a 3rd Shift Machine Operator. In this role, you will be responsible for operating various injection mold presses and performing the following tasks:
- Will place metal or plastic inserts into cavities of mold
- Remove molded products from press or conveyor
- Allow part to cool
- Trim excess material (flash) from each part and visually inspect finished products
- Will take routine measurements of products and maintain records of rejects and data for process control sheets
- Will place finished products into shipping boxes
- Move raw material into cell and finished goods plus scrap/waste out of the cell
- Will relieve other operators as required
- Perform daily housekeeping and keeping cell clean and orderly
- Must be able to work OT as necessary
- Will communicate change over information to next shift / operator
- High School / GED preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of previous Manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to work with utility knives, small hand tools and automated trimming machines
- Will be required to wear steel toed safety shoes, gloves, arm guards or long sleeve shirts, and hearing protection if required.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
- Will do repetitive motions with arms, hands, pushing and pulling as well as stand for majority of shift
- Basic math test is required
- Far Vision: Snellen Chart 20/40
- Near Vision: Jaeger 3 at 355.6 mm (14 inches) equivalent to 20/40
- Any vision over 20/40 will need further testing off site
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.