Mold Operator - 3rd Shift
Manchester, New Hampshire | Contract
Do you have machine operation experience and have an interest in making molded products for aerospace, automotive, truck & bus, fluid power, agricultural, energy, food and beverage, construction, recreational and chemical industries? This is a great opportunity to work for a growing and stable company in the area!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking 3rd Shift Machine Operators. In this role, you will be responsible for operating various injection mold presses and performing the following tasks:
- Will place metal or plastic inserts into cavities of mold
- Remove molded products from press or conveyor
- Allow part to cool
- Trim excess material (flash) from each part and visually inspect finished products
- Will take routine measurements of products and maintain records of rejects and data for process control sheets
- Will place finished products into shipping boxes
- Move raw material into cell and finished goods plus scrap/waste out of the cell
- Will relieve other operators as required
- Perform daily housekeeping and keeping cell clean and orderly
- Must be able to work OT as necessary
- Will communicate change over information to next shift / operator
- High School / GED preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of previous Manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to work with utility knives, small hand tools and automated trimming machines
- Will be required to wear steel toed safety shoes, gloves, arm guards or long sleeve shirts, and hearing protection if required.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
- Will do repetitive motions with arms, hands, pushing and pulling as well as stand for majority of shift
- Basic Math test is required
- Far Vision: Snellen Chart 20/40
- Near Vision: Jaeger 3 at 355.6 mm (14 inches) equivalent to 20/40
- Any vision over 20/40 will need further testing off site
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.