Med Lab Technician 1st shift
Merrimack, New Hampshire | Contract
- Perform a variety of routine sampling, testing, recording and other duties related to the chemical analysis and proper operation of clinical instrumentation products.
- Perform a variety of chemistry and functional tests required for the production and acceptance of clinical instrumentation.
- Assist in the development of new test procedures, analytical methods or techniques for new or modified products, or for improved efficiency.
- Assist in a variety of efforts to assure that test procedures are appropriate to customer requirements. Interface with customer personnel and company sales/marketing representatives.
- May review and discuss with Quality, Engineering and Manufacturing modifications to processes, products, and test and inspection procedures. Make recommendations to management and write procedures, as required.
- Apply a working knowledge of statistical quality control and failure analysis techniques to correlate and evaluate data. Report trends and make appropriate recommendations.
- Assure proper and safe laboratory procedures.
Associates degree (Bachelor’ s preferred) in Medical Technology and 1? 2 years related laboratory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Requires specialized training and experience in a broad range of chemical testing and techniques, laboratory and related instrumentation
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.