Hopkinton, MA | Contract
Position responsibilities include:
- Inspect incoming small mechanical components or mechanical components used in manufacturing process
- Manage/organize component & finished goods inspection folders & data
- Provide trouble shooting support for assembly problems on the floor with part # verification/ dimensional verification of poor fits, etc.
- Process Returned Material Authorization Orders
- Process material transactions for inspected material
- Utilize database to research component BOM and inventory information.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to manage multiple immediate demands on your time.
- Ability to read and work from written instructions and mechanical drawings.
- Excellent computer skills utilizing MS Office and database systems (Oracle experience preferred but not required).
- Good communication skills – oral and written.
- Inspection experience with calipers, thread gages, plug gages, spring testing and optical comparators.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.