Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift
Boxboro, Massachusetts | Contract
Position reports to Team Leader and Area Lead. Perform bench assembly of electrical or mechanical parts requiring some precision. Work may be repetitive.
- Assemble product of assigned cells with some supervision
- Able to follow instructions on assigned manufacturing processes
- Attention to Detail: Assemble product with a defect rate < 2000 ppm.
- All other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- 0 to 6 months assembly experience
- Basic Rohs soldering skills. Demonstrated experience is preferred.
- Ability to follow verbal procedures and interpret Bill of Material Prints
- Use of mechanical hand tools.
- Good manual dexterity and eye hand coordination.
- Most work cells require standing 95% or more of the shift.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs on occasion if required. (Most work cells)
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.