Material Handling Lead - Weekend Shift
Claremont, New Hampshire | Contract
A leading Claremont, NH manufacturing facility is seeking a Material Handling Lead on their Weekend Shift which runs Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 5: 00am to 5: 00pm.
This position is responsible for coordinating the activities to support successful material handling and using continuous improvement principles to improve flow of material throughout the entire operation. A material handler’ s number one role is to make sure an operator never has to leave there machine or shut it down.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the materials to ensure timely delivery of parts to the operators.
- To manage all employees in a professional manner
- To promote excellent safety, quality and productivity practices.
- Receive incoming material, place in receiving location with paperwork.
- Pull components for production.
- Place finished goods and components in the proper locations
- Manage productivity. (hourly standards)
- Provide support in all areas of production as needed
- Understand and follow ISO 9001
Skills & Abilities:
- Open and close facility.
- Set up and troubleshooting skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organizational skill with ability to prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Persistent, upbeat and high energy.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Education & Experience:
- 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.