Bedford, Massachusetts | Contract
Our client is looking for a Material Handler.
Responsible for performing the physical and administrative/physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods; (Oracle Data Entry) rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary. Prepares and maintains paper and electronic records of products shipped. Examines stocks and distributes materials to stocking locations and manufacturing lines as needed to support production needs.
• Possess an outstanding work ethic, sense of ownership, attention to detail, and an eye for quality at every step.
• Requires good math, written and verbal skills.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Team player: ability to get along with others in a busy stockroom/shipping receiving environment
• Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.