Master Production Scheduler
Westborough, Massachusetts | Contract
The Master Production Scheduler is responsible for the Manufacturing Production Scheduling and Tracking for all critical operations based on customer requirements, material and capacity. Production schedules must be realistic & executable. The Master Production Scheduler must interface/communicate directly with all departments including planning, production control, manufacturing, engineering and program management to identify customer requirements and address any/all scheduling/manufacturing constraints or bottlenecks to ensure proper execution to production schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop master schedules for manufacturing activities on PCBA and system builds based upon MRP work-order demand.
- Work with CFT/MPM to establish advanced schedule; perform capacity requirement planning.
- Lock down 1+1 week schedules with MPM/purchasing to ensure on-time work order release.
- Work with PCs & value stream supervisors to ensure on-time work order completion.
- Establish factory schedules and resolve schedule conflicts based upon operational schedules, manpower capabilities, product lines and machines capabilities.
- Work with CFT/MPM to ensure demand change process is followed before input into ERP.
- Prepare master schedule meetings with CFTs – highlight work orders of concern; review, approve and make schedule changes based upon materials and capacity analysis.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to companies various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as required.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Possesses senior level planning knowledge with a thorough understanding of MRP planning and capacity planning principles.
- Proven people skills required, must have ability to work effectively with others while handling internal pressures.
- Must be advanced Microsoft Excel user with the ability to create and work with formulas, vlookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational and problem solving skills required. Must be a team player and highly motivated.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or related experience in planning.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and related applications.
- APICS CPIM Certification preferred.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.