Nashua, New Hampshire | Contract
Growing manufacturing company in Nashua is currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to perform various administrative functions.
- Coordinate all quoting activity to include Receiving RFQ’ s processing through costing and distributing completed quotes through the appropriate distribution list – Customer, Sales, Program Managers and Marketing
- Track RFQ due dates and work with the marketing and sales team for extensions when required and follow up on quotes for RFQ due date.
- File and purge quote and order folders as required.
- Receive calls from field sales and or customers and provide support as required.
- Run and send daily or weekly reports such as backlog, shipment and margin reports.
- Create and maintain folders and package as it pertains to order entry
- Enter and maintain orders in the MRP/ERP systems in a timely manner.
- Coordinate delivery dates and commits and work with the Marketing team to ensure we communicate and maintain our Customer base to the highest levels.
- One must be able to interpret information from one source and accurately input data into MRP and other systems to maintain customer satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Audit orders with attention to detail and be able to work with the Marketing team or individually to correct any inaccuracies.
- This position may require overtime for coverage on alternate shifts and weekends.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Qualifications (Work Experience, Education, Certifications, Licenses)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Associate’ s degree in Sales & Marketing, Business, or equivalent work experience required.
- Knowledge of aerospace/defense customers and product offering required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Very strong computer skills; Microsoft Office
- Must have great organization skills, the ability to manage critical tasks independently and work in collaboration with others are a must.
- Maintain positive working relationship with team members.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others in a fast-paced work environment.