Manufacturing Technician - 3rd Shift
Burlington, Massachusetts | Contract
Do you have machine operation experience as well as clean room experience? Have an interest in working in a clean room manufacturing medical device products? This job could be for you!
Our client Northern Massachusetts is currently seeking several 3rd Shift Manufacturing Technicians to be responsible for daily maintenance, set-ups, operation of machinery and processing equipment.
- Will also perform deburring, loading and unloading machines, bead blasting, inspection, assembly, cleaning/packaging/labeling and sterilization.
- Will do inventory cycle counts, reconciliation, equipment installation, corrective actions and may cover in shipping/receiving and stockroom.
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing medical device company. OT is available and must be able to work additional hours as needed.
- Previous machine operator experience in an FDA/Medical Device or Regulated environment preferred.
- Ability to work in a Class 10, 000 or ISO class VII clean room environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift, pull and push up to 40lbs
- Ability to wear eye protection and dust masks as needed.
- Able to work OT, weekend and extended hours as needed.
- Oracle, Word, Outlook and Excel required 2010 version - basic to intermediate
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.