Manufacturing Associate-2nd Shift
Somerworth, NH 00000 | Contract
This very reputable manufacturing company, is known for producing everything from roof panels to diapers, is now looking for several Manufacturing Associates that will be cross trained in many different Departments.
If you are looking to work for a very stable company with opportunity for overtime please apply now!
- Responsible for learning how to operate a variety amount of machines.
- Use hand tools to cut materials.
- Keep fiber materials together by binding.
- Yarn prep.
- Help to operate large spooling machines.
- Ability to learn how to perform finishing and deburring.
- Monitor machines that make woven material.
- Attention to detail and visual inspection is required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.