Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
Lebanon, New Hampshire | Contract
Our client, a local Claremont Manufacturer is seeking a Maintenance Technician on 2nd shift (3: 30pm to 12am). This self-directed person will be responsible for the implementation of TPM (Total Preventative Maintenance). You will work with the manufacturing leads to schedule planned TPM downtime.
- Fabricate and debug a wide range of manufacturing equipment. Diagnose and solve problems on equipment designed and build by company as well as commercially purchased machines.
- Rebuild old machines as required. Provide the mechanical expertise necessary to minimize production downtime due to equipment failures.
- Provide maintenance troubleshooting.
- Diagnose equipment problems and solve in a timely manner.
- Provide the mechanical expertise necessary to minimize production downtime due to equipment failures.
- Improve productivity through maintenance of machinery and creation of tools used in production.
- Maintain tooling and fixtures as needed to support production.
- Respond to any equipment issues or breakdowns in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Prior preventative maintenance experience
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Capable of troubleshooting electrical systems and electronic machine controls
- Basic working knowledge of hydraulic systems
- Basic working knowledge of pneumatics
- Thorough knowledge of machine shop practice and machine tool operation
- Trouble shooting skills
- Able to read complicated drawings and sketches of layouts
- General facility maintenance experience
- Must be self-directed and capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.