Maintenance Mechanic - 1st Shift
Laconia, NH | Contract
“ Titeflex Aerospace provides customers with complete fluid transfer solutions in PTFE flexible, rigid, or flex-rigid hybrid assemblies. Titeflex leads the world in steel braided and para-aramid flexible hose, in addition to producing complex rigid assemblies in various metals. Titeflex assemblies support fuel, hydraulics, lubrication, gases, oxygen, or air in land based turbines, commercial aircraft, military, and space applications.”
Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Initiates purchase order for parts and machines.
- Repairs electrical equipment.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Current Mon-Fri hours: 6: 45am-3: 15pm