Merrimack, New Hampshire | Contract
Performs a wide variety of manufacturing operations required to set up, operate, troubleshoot, and train operators on all phases of manual and N/C applications. Works from engineering lay? outs to manufacture fixtures and/or tools for specific jobs. Reads complicated blueprints. Follows verbal and written instructions to support regular schedules. Typical duties could include, but would not be limited to, those listed below.
1. Set up jobs of the highest degree of complexity and assist others in all levels of set ups, as required.
2. May work with tool designers, tool makers, and Manufacturing Engineering programmers to improve fixtures and tools for new and revised production processes.
3. May provide instructions to other employees on aspects of machining operations, manual or CNC, and take the initiative when complicated manufacturing operation requires input.
4. Edit N/C programs, when requested.
5. Maintain neat and clean machinery and related work area.
6. Perform other related duties as required.
Requires a vocational high school education or equivalent to be familiar with blueprints, shop operations, and precision measuring instruments. Requires three to five years of Machine Shop experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.