Lebanon, New Hampshire | Contract
Our client, an Upper Valley manufacturing facility is currently seeking a Machine / Assembly Operator on 1st Shift to be responsible for learning and overseeing the safe operations of various manufacturing equipment.
- Will perform the basic assembly of pulley products
- Will perform both the loading & unloading of components & tooling, setting up machinery as well as maintaining various types of tooling.
- Operators are responsible for recording all process information including but not limited to set up and inspection data.
- Operators may meet with co-workers, supervisors, engineers and managers to ensure that the results of the activities meet or exceed corporate standards and expectations.
- Prior production/manufacturing experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.