Haverhill, Massachusetts | Contract
Do you have a strong mechanical aptitude? Check out this great opportunity for a stable and worldwide industry leader!
In this role, you be responsible for operating various automated pneumatic equipment. These machines including; ultrasonic welding, saw, labeler, bagger, and filter element equipment. Will be working off of blue prints and work instructions to cut, measure, and deburr filter tubing.
- Min. of 1 year related experience
- High School diploma or GED Required
- Must be able to pass basic math test to include geometry and basic measurements to small decimals.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and understand engineer drawings and procedures
- Must have steel toed shoes
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings