Machine Operator II - 2nd Shift
Cambridge, Massachusetts | Contract
Do you have machine operation experience and looking to work 2nd Shift. Would you have an interest in working for a company that offers great perks to it' s employees and makes innovative and exciting products? This job could be for you!
Our client is seeking a Machine Operator II for their 2nd Shift. This role will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Install tooling and initiate production when a line needs to be started
- Enter process information into Excel spreadsheet
- Change plastic and fiber materials when machine is out
- Operate plastic extruder and 3D Printers
- Load and unload ovens and environmental chambers
- Run unspooler machine as needed
- Operate a respooling machine to convert fiber to different size spools depending upon customer specifications
- May do some electro-mechanical assembly
- High School required / Associates/Certificate in electronics or technical field preferred
- Basic to intermediate computer skills - 2016 Microsoft Office
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience required with machine operation and electro- mechanical assembly
- 3D print experience ideal for this role but open to candidates that are motivated and willing to learn and show initiative
- Experience with fiber materials and/or plastics preferred
- Proactive, problem solving mindset, strong work ethic, self motivated, good writing and communication skills
- Experience with electronics, 3D printers, extrusion equipment and vacuum ovens preferred
Great opportunity to work with a growing company, fun atmosphere and company perks as well as a team building environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.