Machine Operator- Diamond Polishing
Hudson, Massachusetts | Contract
Capable of learning and mastering the use of multiple precision finishing machines. Responsibilities include setting up, operating, and maintaining machines, as well as troubleshooting issues as they arise. Attention to detail, motivation, and the desire to learn and improve yourself and your team will be valuable traits in this position.
• Cutting fixtures with scroll saw
• Measuring pieces before, during, and after processing
• Determining the optimal run-time for each job based on specifications
• Loading parts and running 1-2 machines at a time
• Flipping and rotating parts to ensure an even finish
• Standing at your machine all day
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.