Machine Operator - Weekend Shift
Lebanon, New Hampshire | Contract
Our client, a local Claremont, NH manufacturing facility is currently seeking a Machine / Assembly Operator on their Weekend Shift to be responsible for learning and overseeing the safe operations of various manufacturing equipment. The Weekend Shift runs Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 5am to 5pm.
- Will perform the basic assembly of pulley products
- Will perform both the loading & unloading of components & tooling, setting up machinery as well as maintaining various types of tooling.
- Operators are responsible for recording all process information including but not limited to set up and inspection data.
- Operators may meet with co-workers, supervisors, engineers and managers to ensure that the results of the activities meet or exceed corporate standards and expectations.
- Prior production/manufacturing experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Weekend Shift hours are: Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 5am to 5pm.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.