Nashua, New Hampshire | Contract
The Logistic Coordinator plans, schedules, and coordinates the efficient distribution of client products and documents to customer locations.
- Generates required shipping documentation for all shipments International and domestic.
- Reviews Letter of Credit and communicates actions required by client.
- Maintains client AES account.
- Validates customer order shipping requirements prior to shipping.
- Confirms clients payment requirements and compliance prior to shipping.
- Works closely with Packer / Shipper to coordinate outbound shipments. Works closely with Field Service and Production departments.
- Generates required documents to ensure compliance with domestic and international Customs rules and regulations. This applies to inbound and outbound shipments.
- Develops strong working relationships with internal and external customers including co-workers, carriers, customers and vendors.
- Reviews shipping rates from carriers and makes recommendations. Participates in carrier rate negotiations.
- Audits carrier invoices and compares quoted amount to invoiced amount.
- Delivers timely communications on exceptions, changes to the facility / transport environment, problem resolution, and equipment / service needs.
- Provides input to resolve capacity and service needs.
- Keeps current on the transportation management systems, abilities and shortcomings.
- Maintains electronic copies / traceability of e-mails, letters, and all corresponding shipping documents in clients sales order folders in Visual or on server.
5+ years of work experience preferred in logistics / transportation operations.
Proficient in MS Office including Excel and Word. Visual Manufacturing ERP experience a plus.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize multiple demands
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.