Inspector and Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
Manchester, New Hampshire | Contract
Do you have strong attention to detail? Do you enjoy a fast paced work environment? Interested in working for a stable growing company where you are busy all day? This job might be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking experienced Inspector / Machine Operators for 3rd Shift. This role will be responsible for performing visual inspection of rubber/urethane and metal products via written instructions. Will check parts for defects and sort parts based on compliance to the policy. Will also switch between jobs and operate machines. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently as well as have experience with reading a ruler and basic math. Will lift 35 pounds (box or bucket onto a waist high tray) several times a day
- Visual inspection background required (rubber, plastic, metal, urethane preferred)
- Ability to use a ruler to measure accurately (will need to verify reading, basic math and ruler reading skills - test and scores are required. Willing to train on ruler reading if needed
- Will bend part by hand - good manual dexterity
- Will need to do reading comprehension test to ensure that they can understand what they are reading as they will be working from written instructions for inspection criteria
- Must have non-skid steel toed safety shoes are a must for 1st day
- Ability to work from written work instructions and visual pictures
- Experience with calipers preferred, understanding of non-fills, ring checks for cracking, chips and defects.
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds (box or bucket onto a waist high tray) several times a day
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.