Peabody, MA | Contract
Our client is looking for an Inspector to perform moderately complex electrical and/or mechanical inspections. Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations
- performs moderately complex electrical and/or mechanical inspection on components, assemblies, and products to determine compliance with established standards, testing procedures, and specifications
- reviews documentation and test results
- utilizes knowledge of inspection processes to solve a wide range of difficult problems
- participates in 8d initiation
- uses computers and various software applications
- practices company policies
- Utilizes SAP to process accept / reject inspection functions.
- typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- must be proficient in use of inspection equipment, microscopes, and tools
- must possess ability to work with computers to input inspection results, access data and inspection documentation, and prepare reports
- must possess good knowledge of inspection operations, processes, and procedures and be familiar with basic statistical methods, engineering change orders (ECOs), IPC workmanship standards, precision mechanical inspection, and layout inspection
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back withhttp://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.