Westborough, MA | Contract
Perform repetitive visual, mechanical, dimensional, functional or electrical inspection of material, sub-assemblies and assemblies being received.
- Perform visual, mechanical and part identification inspection on a variety of products being received.
- Apply IPC-600 & IPC-610 requirements for validation of PCB on customer drawings and specifications.
- Identify and recommend disposition of defective items in accordance with Company procedures.
- Test lead-free components for compliance using XRF tool.
- Investigate non-conforming material using data books and internet.
- Organize and maintain MRB and post-MRB disposition.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to companies various Quality Management Systems.
- Support all corporate and site 5S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Ability to multi-task with strong sense of urgency; ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of mechanical inspection equipment.
- Knowledge of IPC-A-600
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.