Incoming Inspector - 2nd Shift
Lebanon, New Hampshire | Contract
A leading Upper Valley Manufacturing Facility is seeking an Incoming Inspector to work in their Receiving Dept. on 2nd Shift (3pm to 11pm).
NOTE: Only basic quality experience is required for this position, as the client is willing to train reliable candidates looking to learn something new
- Perform diversified receiving inspection duties to inspect all purchased components, special assemblies, and other items used in the manufacturing of finished goods
- Set-up and use all related equipment and gauges to insure compliance to print.
- Perform & document required inspections
- Maintain and keep strict and complete records
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Must be capable of following inspection procedures
- Attention to detail, able to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient & productive.
- Strong ability to follow written & prescribed work instructions/procedures & tasks.
- Follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.