Human Resources Administrative Assistant - 1st Shift
Cambridge, Massachusetts | Contract
Do you have strong administrative assistant experience? Do you like working with human resources and tracking information? Would you have an interest in working for a company that offers great perks to it' s employees and makes innovative and exciting products? This job could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their Human Resources Department. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assisting with administrative on-boarding process including offer letter assistance, head count tracking, and informational follow up for candidates
- Tracking referral bonuses
- Tracking recruiters
- Benefits administration
- Ability to work with spreadsheets and word documents and charts
- High School required / Associates/Certificate preferred
- Basic to intermediate computer skills - 2016 Microsoft Office
- 3-5 years administrative experience
- Pleasant, helpful demeanor and ability to be proactive, problem solving mindset, strong work ethic, self motivated, good writing and communication skills as well as ability to maintain confidentiality
- Employee Navigator Benefits System ideal
- Paychex nice to have
Great opportunity to work with a growing company, fun atmosphere and company perks as well as a team building environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.