Gauge Setter - 2nd Shift
Lebanon, New Hampshire | Contract
One of the Upper Valley' s leading Manufacturing facilities is seeking a Gauge Setter to join their team on 2nd shift (3pm - 11pm). As a Gauge Setter, you will be trained in the set-up, calibration and use of gauges and measuring instrumentation in accordance with various standards within limitations of accepted practice.
- Set-up inspection gauges and deliver gauges to operations and the manufacturing floor
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to your supervisor.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience with gauge setting, use of gauges or inspection equipment is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast passed environment.
- This is a 6 + month contract assignment
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.