Front Line Service Technician
Enfield, NH 03748
Founded in 1987, our client that specializes in retail and restaurant management software and hardware solutions. Our client has built a reputation for finding specialized business management solutions that help businesses gain complete control over their operations and finances. From inventory control to daily sales management, they have the experience and expertise across the full-range of retail and restaurant industries to meet the unique needs of any business. Our client has been providing superior customer service, exceptional quality, and innovation to the retail and restaurant community for nearly 30 years.
The Front Line Service Technician will be the first point of contact for all Customer Support needs. This position will be responsible for all intake, distribution and follow through of all Customer Support requests.
- Perform intake of cases through all channels, such as phone, online portal and email. Gather necessary information to resolve the customer issue, or to escalate to appropriate technician to assist. Document customer request and set appropriate tagging based on Service Level Agreement (SLA). Set customer expectation at end of every interaction.
- Provide on-demand technical support to customers via phone, email, remote control or face-to-face. Assist customer by performing basic diagnostics using utilities, and resolve issues using published materials, training and documented workarounds and fixes. Document resolution as a solution if documentation is not available, and distribute to teams for further use (when applicable).
- Accurate and timely recording in Company CRM system
- Advise customers on how to best use software and solutions sold by our client to meet customer business needs
- Based on customer industry escalate to Subject Matter Specialist or Senior Subject Matter Specialist through warm hand off with customer. When applicable manage escalations to engineers, developers, vendors, and contractors.
- Provide feedback to Business Operations Manager to improve systems; providing status updates to Management and Project Manager and Project Coordinator on a daily, weekly, monthly basis when applicable.
- Perform emergency technical support on a weekly, rotational schedule. Provide technical escalation for service team after hours staff and management on weekly, rotational schedule.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and standards governing our client and the service department
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment
- Exceptional Customer Service skills and a strong phone presence
- Open minded, friendly, strong work ethic, self-motivated. Eager and willing to learn, mentor.
- Strong written communication
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to use and manage time tracking systems
- Representative must have a minimum of 1 year customer service experience and a High School Diploma or higher.
- Service desk/help desk experience or retail experience a plus
- Located and able to work in the US from our clients-based office space in NH or CO
- Working from general office desk, talking on the phone 70% of the day, working on a computer 90% of the day
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.