Final Shipping Inspector-1st Shift
Portsmouth, New Hampshire | Contract
This cable manufacturing company that builds connectors and cables for the
military is now looking for a Final Shipping Inspector!
- Validation that all Customer quality requirements have been met by reviewing in-process inspection, assembly and test records.
- Creation of Objective Quality Evidence document packages for presentation to the Customer.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Quality field.
- Experience with contract/purchase order requirements review a plus.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes, or equivalent education.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Proficiency using MS Windows, MS Office and Adobe (Professional) software.
- ERP system experience preferred