Facility Maintenance Technician
Andover, MA | Contract
This position reports to the Facility Maintenance Manager and provides maintenance support for all facility infrastructure and selected production equipment. This is a first shift position 7: 00 AM – 3: 30 PM, Monday - Friday. Some weekend and other overtime coverage will occasionally be required based on equipment availability and project schedules. This position will include scheduled emergency call-in periods.
Major Responsibilities of the Position:
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks on selected manufacturing equipment and all facility infrastructure.
- Repair facility infrastructure and manufacturing equipment as required.
- Assist with day-to-day operation of waste water treatment system, purified water system and metal recycling equipment.
- Assist with day-to-day waste management activities (hazardous and non-hazardous wastes).
- Perform minor carpentry tasks, wall repair and painting as directed.
- Assist with office relocations as directed.
- Sorting and delivery of incoming US Mail as well as ensuring outgoing US Mail is picked up promptly. Ensure mailroom is neat, clean and organized.
- Keep all copy/scanning/fax centers neat, organized and stocked with paper and other supplies; change toner cartridges as required.
- Printing, folding, insertion and mailing of customer invoices and statements.
- Audit all areas of the facility and dispose of trash and debris as required to prevent excess accumulation.
- Maintain four kitchen/pantry areas as indicated below:
- Empty trash as required preventing excess accumulation.
- In general keep kitchen/pantry areas clean, neat and organized. This includes spot floor, counter, microwave, refrigerator and sink cleanings.
- Work with food and beverage services to ensure areas are fully stocked with consumable product, and paper products/utensils.
- Ensure all work performed is competed in accordance with documented procedures.