Fab Operator - Etch - 12 Hr Shift Night
Lowell, Massachusetts | Contract
Do you have Semiconductor experience and have worked with manual Wet/Dry Etch equipment? This job could be for you!
Our client is looking for candidates to work their night shift 6PM - 6AM consisting of a 2 week cycle:
- 1st week - Sunday/Monday/Tuesday
- 2nd week Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday
- Will train on 1st from 6: 00 AM to 2: 30 PM for 1 month
This role will be
Responsible for set-up, operation, loading, and monitoring specialized equipment to ensure quality product is produced. May be responsible for monitoring equipment operation, inspecting final product, cleaning the work environment, and performing data entry. Will work with analytical tools, and strict processes. Will perform routine operations supporting the wafer fabrication area specifically focusing on running etch (wet/dry) equipment. Will be required to multi-task including minor preventative maintenance, non-standard processing and problem-solving. Will perform data entry as needed to run and document tasks.
- Ability to work efficiently from standard procedures and specifications
- Must be able to work in a clean room and wear a full clean room suit with face/head cover
- 2 years of work experience in semiconductor wafer fabrication cleanroom or test operating manual equipment - specifically with manual photolithography equipment
- Likes to see candidates from Analog, Skyworks, Raytheon, Unitrode per Manager
- Must be flexible with work hours
- Be reliable
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Strong communication skills (reading, writing and speaking)
- Comfortable working around chemicals
- Detail oriented
- Training - 1 month on 1st shift 6 AM – 2: 30PM and will the move to their shift - will receive shift diff while training per Manager
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.