Extrusion Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
Manchester, NH 03103
Do you have manufacturing and machine operation experience, as well as a mechanical aptitude? Would you like to create a well-known product that everyone uses and loves? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is looking to fill several roles on 3rd Shift for Machine Operation. In this role you will be training on various processes to make a product that is used in many applications all around the world to seal and close products you use every day.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 2 years of experience in manufacturing experience preferably with plastic extrusion or injection mold - candidates must have detailed machine operation experience - role is more detailed than a basic monitoring role.
- Ability to read and interpret written instruction, clearly communicate and write in English, will be required to complete basic paperwork, and perform data entry.
- Good dexterity and hand eye coordination.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds and 50 pounds with assistance.
- Complete Lock/Out, Tag/Out, and HAZCOM training.
- Individual must be flexible and have ability to operate several different pieces of equipment after a short training period but will work with an experienced team mate until company feels the candidate is able to be efficient on their own - will be cross trained in other areas.
- Self-pace learning including book, web-base, and classroom participation.
- Basic Math skills are required.
- Desired: Mechanical ability and problem solving intuition.
- Ability to read a ruler ideal and learn how to use other measuring devices as well as hand equipment (cutting tools, etc.) Client will train.
- Steel toed safety shoes are required.
- Pass a Background check - county criminal and 10 panel drug test.
- Must be comfortable with repetitive job tasks.
- Lots of OT available.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.