Equipment Operator - Thick Film & Screen Printing - 2nd Shift
Salem, New Hampshire | Contract
Do you have clean room machine operation experience? Interested in working for a great company that is growing and can offer lots of OT and opportunity to learn and grow within the organization? This job might be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is currently seeking an Equipment Operator for their 2nd Shift. In this role you will be responsible for set up, operation and monitoring of a thick film machine which screen prints onto the ceramic components. Will be responsible for making adjustments to the settings and ensuring that the machine is running properly and applying material correctly.
- 1-3 years of machine operation experience, preferably in a clean room, thick film or screen printing (even in a t-shirt screen printer or printing company ideal)
- Basic skills to setup, load /unload material from manual & automated equipment,
- Basic computer skills, data entry skills
- Ability to operate/load simple computer programs to run equipment
- Be detailed and closely focus on job orders
- Read and able to do simple math
- HS or GED required
- US person (citizen or perm resident)
- Able to wear a full clean room suite - no mask
- Able to work in fast paced environment and as part of a team
- Seeking candidates who have worked on equipment that is like " old fashion projector size machine" versus a CNC/SMT machine.
- Must have experience with small components/parts, microscope experience
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.