Equipment Operator - Assembly - 2nd Shift
Salem, New Hampshire | Contract
Do you have experience working with in a clean room environment and also with electronics printing, laser trim, plating, dicing and/or tape and reel equipment? Looking to work for a growing stable company and the opportunity to receive holiday pay day 1? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking experienced Equipment Operators for 2nd shift. This role is responsible for hands on set up, operation and monitoring machines at the machine or using a computer. Must be able to set up and operate multiple pieces of manual and automated equipment and perform basic equipment maintenance and troubleshooting. Will be responsible for making adjustments to the settings and ensuring that the machine is running properly and applying material correctly. Will program computer with specific job information to punch orders utilizing in house software package, may be required to adjust arms on post etch punch machine to accommodate panel sizes. Will complete paperwork upon completion of job. Will follow detailed instructions Great stable company - paid holidays day 1 on assignment.
- Ability to set-up and operate multiple pieces of manual and automated equipment and perform basic equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- May be required to adjust arms on post etch punch machine to accommodate panel sizes.
- 1-3 years of machine operation experience, preferably in a clean room, thick film, screen printing, dicing and/or plating
- Basic skills to setup, load /unload material from manual & automated equipment,
- Basic computer skills, data entry skills
- Ability to operate/load simple computer programs to run equipment
- Be detailed and closely focus on job orders
- Read and able to do simple math
- HS or GED required
- US person (citizen or perm resident)
- Able to wear a full clean room suite - no mask
- Able to work in fast paced environment and as part of a team
- Seeking candidates who have worked on equipment that is like " old fashion projector size machine" versus a CNC/SMT machine.
- Must have experience with small components/parts, microscope experience
- 4-8 weeks for training on 1st shift are required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.