Meredith, New Hampshire | Contract
The primary task is to be a key member of the printer development team. Activities are wide and diverse, including build, fabricate, and test electrical/mechanical assemblies for prototype and engineering printer projects. Test specific machine conditions and document results. Also, troubleshoot engineering prototypes and rework as necessary.
- Build and test prototype circuits and mechanical designs
- Build and test electrical and mechanical assemblies
- Run printer systems and perform troubleshooting and maintenance
- Test and evaluate electro/mechanical designs, as they are implemented in the printers
- Work with all disciplines to insure proper product hand off.
- Ability to read and understand Mechanical drawings is necessary
- Ability to read and understand Electrical schematics is necessary
- Associates degree or certification in electro/mechanical field is highly desired
- Grand / wide format printer assembly/test experience is desired
- A good mechanical aptitude is necessary
- Proficiency in using test equipment (amp/volt meters, Oscilloscopes, etc)
- Proficiency in using tools from electrical to mechanical
- Knowledge of Windows XP, networks and other PC based systems is preferred
- Basic electrical circuit knowledge is required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.