Engineering Technician - 1st Shift
Nashua, NH 03060
Do you have a strong technical background, experience with set up, programming, operation and troubleshooting of Datacon 2200 systems? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking a Engineering Technician on 1st Shift. In this role you will support engineering, do prototype runs, developing new programs, set up, program, operate and troubleshoot Die Attach Datacon 2200 systems. This role requires good manual dexterity, ability to work under a microscope and significant attention to detail skills.
- 3-5 years previous experience with manual micro-electronic assembly under a microscope, as well as technical ability to set up, program, operate and troubleshoot machines.
- Experience running engineering prototypes and developing new programs and fixtures for equipment.
- Experience in Fiber Optics assembly big plus.
- Manual dexterity to work with very small objects using tweezers under a high power microscopes
- Datacon 2200 Die attach experience a must, as well as set up and operation of a variety of microelectronic production equipment
- ITAR Requirements - Must be a US Person (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Computer experience to enter and retrieve data
- Must be able to clearly communicate, speak, read and write in English
- Good communication skills and MS Office
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.