Engineering Technician - 1st Shift
Cambridge, Massachusetts | Contract
Do you have experience working as a Technician with a focus on electronics, electrical, troubleshooting and repair? Do you have experience assembly, test and prototype equipment builds? This job could be for you!
Our client in the Boston area is seeking an EngineeringTechnician for their 1st Shift. In this role you will:
- Assemble, test, and maintain electrical and electronic systems
- Discover solutions to design problems while building electrical systems
- Ability to assemble cable and harnesses and build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, and/or repair electrical instruments or testing equipment
- Inspect designs, report findings, and make recommendations
- You will also assist with update drawings and work instructions to help
Great opportunity to work with a growing company, fun atmosphere and company perks as well as a team building environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.