WATERTOWN, Massachusetts | Contract
We are seeking a highly-skilled and innovative candidate who is excited to make meaningful contributions in prototyping, laboratory test, and manufacturing process development efforts as an integral part of a cross-functional engineering team.
• Micro-assembly of mechanical medical device prototypes using a microscope.
• Fabricating catheter assemblies /subassemblies.
• Contribute design and manufacturing process improvement ideas.
• Perform component-level inspection for catheters and associated tooling.
• Maintain detailed design records of work. Assist in generating and improving manufacturing and test procedures.
• Design fixtures for device manufacturing and test.